Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.

Postby AshleyGillespie » 23 Nov 2011, 16:59

Hello - this is my first time on this forum. I'm trying to do research on my grandmothers side of the family and information has been hard to find at best. If anyone could help shed some light or point me in the right direction, I'd be so grateful!

looking for information on the following individuals and/or their families:

**Antonio Randazzio (spelled Randazzi on the ellis island manifest)
born around 1873, immigrated in 1897, married to Gaetana Spicuzza, parents are Giuseppe Randazzio and Angela Flaverosa, live in RI then OH

**Gaetana Spicuzza Randazzio - immigrated in 1899, parents are Giuseppe Spicuzza and Giuseppa (giuseppina?) Sansone, Also went by Ida or Rosa Randazzio after being in USA for a few years. Lived in RI then OH

**Giuseppe Randazzio - father of Antonio Randazzio, I can't find anything on him.
**Angela Flaverosa Randazzio - mother of Antonio Randazzio, I can't find anything on her.

**Giuseppe Spicuzza - father of Gaetana Spicuzza Randazzio, I can't find anything on him.
**Giuseppa(Giuseppina) Sansone Spicuzza - mother of Gaetana Spicuzza Randazzio, I found a Josephine Spicuzza that is buried in Marion Indiana with her daughter Catherine Spicuzza Lombardo but I can't find definitive evidence that she is the same person.

Re: Sansone/Spicuzza/Randazzi/Randazzio/Flaverosa

Postby Frandazzio » 22 Mar 2012, 23:08

Hello Ashley,
My name is Frank Randazzio. Ida and Antonio were my Great Grandparents. They lived in Columbus, Ohio where they are buried. Rose Randazzio was my Aunt.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”