LATINI and FISICARO

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
latini fisicaro

LATINI and FISICARO

Postby latini fisicaro » 23 Nov 2011, 17:56

I am looking (busco) for Latini (from Ancona, Macerata, la MArche) and Fisicaro (Catania, Sicily).
Puedo hablar en espaniol tambien :)

Any links?

Vincenzo Latini arrived at the turn of last century in ship Galileo to Argentina with his wife Maria Bordicchia. I am not sure if they brought a son with them already, in which case his name was Angelo. They had 5 more kids after in town of Juan Jose Paso ( Buenos AIres Province, Argentina)

Giuseppe Fisicaro came from Catania, Sicily with Lucia Lo Turco.

Any links/news/suggestions??
thanks everyone
:)

Marcas
Rookie
Rookie
Location: Marche (in picture: the Pope venerates Our Lady of Loreto at her Holy House, Loreto city, Marche)

Re: LATINI and FISICARO

Postby Marcas » 11 Apr 2013, 13:27

yo tambien! notas relativas al apellido LATINI en Las Marcas:

1799 - Latini Anna - Treja (MC). born 1799. child of Latini Carlo. lived in Filottrano (AN). married with Violini Angelo

1876 - Latini Francesco - Numana (AN): born 1876. anarchic. lived in South America

1884 - Latini Italo - Matelica (MC): born 1884. furnace worker. anti-fascist

1885 - Latini Alfonso - Mogliano (MC): born 1885. sculptor.

1891 - Latini Giuseppe - Sant'Angelo in Pontano (MC): born 1891. countryman. lived in South America

1892 - Latini Emilio - Monte (AN): born 1892. anarchic. lived in South America

1898 - Latini Remo - Jesi (AN): born 1898. junior mechanic. repubblican. lived in South America
-- Marcas

Expert in Marche region Image
Origins, surnames, emigrations, families, certificates of birth marriage and death...

dominique426
Veteran
Veteran

Re: LATINI and FISICARO

Postby dominique426 » 13 Aug 2013, 06:42

My Fisicaro family is from Sicily.
FAMILY SURNAMES: Sessa, Apuzzo, Merenda, Fisicaro, Bloise, Esposito, Costanzo, Ferrigno, Letiziano, Tomasetta, Covollo, Lerardi, Ferrigno, Barbella, Capparelli

Return to “Italian Genealogy”