Medieval noble family Negrone

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
LadyDay

Medieval noble family Negrone

Postby LadyDay » 07 Dec 2011, 19:21

Hello everybody.
I have taken a huge interest in a unique, italian branch of my ancestry. The medieval noble family Negrone.
I am a direct decendant from Franziska Negrona, who was born in Avignon, France, around 1523, as a daughter of Teramo Negrone (born in Genoa around 1480) and Johanna de Rochelle (born in Avignon around 1495). She married a belgian doctor, Jacob Borgen, who was teaching medicine in Provence, and later, due to Jacobs protestantic belives, left his position and they moved to Copenhagen, where he became the personal doctor for two succesive danish kings. And to cut a long story short, about half a millenium later, I was born here in Denmark.
I am very interested in Teramo Negrone and his ancestors.
It is not easy to find out much about these people who lived so long ago though. I have a lot of names, thanks to the internet, but not much else.
What I have found is gathered here:
http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Nigrona-1
If anybody can help me find material (books, articles, records etc) on this family, anything that can give me a better picture of who they where and what lives they lived, I would be very greatful. The material doesn't have to be in english, I can find solutions for translations.
Thanks a lot
Christina

Return to “Italian Genealogy”