My Italian Father

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Humbleseeker

My Italian Father

Postby Humbleseeker » 16 Dec 2011, 17:56

At 66 I have found my Irish maternal family. My Mother lived in Witton in Birmingham England in the 1940's. There she my an Italian prisoner of war, my Father. He would have been in a camp near to that area. My Mother's name was Patricia, she was Irish and from Dublin. She already had small childen when she met him. But I think she would have run off with him... I don't know who he is ...probably dead. But I would like to trace my roots. I am a singer songwriter and have written this song about them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOUjGtEmw5I

acartia
Rookie
Rookie

Re: My Italian Father

Postby acartia » 16 Dec 2011, 21:28

Without understanding barely one word of Italian, I can feel along with you on your beautiful song.Very well done. So do you have your birth certificate even though you were adopted? Do you know your half brothers or sisters? Do you have any name at all for your father? or not even a first name.I wish you luck on this, as I know we all do. John

Return to “Italian Genealogy”