New Tree to Help you find Puma Family members

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
rp76226
Master
Master

New Tree to Help you find Puma Family members

Postby rp76226 » 14 Jan 2012, 01:11

I've posted a public tree on Ancestry.com with over 700 people named Puma who were born or lived in Racalmuto, Sicily. The tree is called "Puma Families of Racalmuto, Sicily" and has over 1200 people on it (people who married Puma's are the rest. I know many of you have a tree on Ancestry.com. If you are looking for Puma family from Racalmuto, you may not be aware that Ancestry.com won't give you a hint to my tree or any tree unless you go to a person's Overview screen. if you haven't been there for a while, then you get no new hints. The easiest way is to go to your tree index, take the first Puma on it, click on it to go to their Overview screen. Use the browser button to go back to the index and repeat the process for the second and subsequent Puma's in your index. Only takes a few minutes to go through the index for a surname, and the process generates a lot more hints. Some of them may be for my new Tree. Maybe we can help each other find more people. I have not tracked these people out of Italy deliberately so by family agreement, I can keep this tree public instead of private.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”