Tatti and DiFabio Surnames

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mccarm

Tatti and DiFabio Surnames

Postby mccarm » 06 Feb 2012, 04:04

I have some basic information about my grandfather's family who were from Italy but I can't seem to find anymore information. I'm looking for anything about Tatti's or DiFabio's and wondering if any of you have any suggestions? I got most of the information from a passenger list and a certificate of naturalization. What I have is:

Elfida Tatti (Maiden name DiFabio) and her children Flora, Natalina, Emilio, and Luigio Tatti left Italy for Canada around 1930. They were all born/from Fagnano Italy.

Elfida's Husband Vincenzo Tatti was already in Canada with his brother Philipe Tatti, and possibly another son Guiseppe.

pink67
Master
Master

Re: Tatti and DiFabio Surnames

Postby pink67 » 06 Feb 2012, 15:28

Elfida's Husband Vincenzo Tatti was already in Canada with his brother Philipe Tatti,

Hi,

Possibly Vincenzo had at least another brother in the U.S., From this 1920 arrival for Vincenzo you can see that he stated that he was going to meet his brother Antonio in Pittsburg - PA.

page 1:
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0028

page 2:
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0028

Laura

mccarm

Postby mccarm » 06 Feb 2012, 20:26

Thank you! I'll be sure to look into it.

marini1962

Postby marini1962 » 08 Jul 2012, 06:32

hehe...looks like we are on a similar mission

My great-grandparents were Elfrida and Vincenzo, their daughter Flora was my grand-mother

She married Gabriele Marini (my grandfather) and I'm trying to find information on that side of the family (Marini's and diCesare's )

If I find more about the Tatti side, I'll be sure to pass it along!

Ciao

Mike Marini

Return to “Italian Genealogy”