Panetta and Visocchi of Villa Latina

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mlbabcock11

Panetta and Visocchi of Villa Latina

Postby mlbabcock11 » 10 Feb 2012, 08:38

I am looking for information regarding Giacinto Panetta b. Aug 18 1864, his parents were Gaetano Panetta and Laterina Franchi (no other information about them). He married Angeline Visocchi b. Dec 18 1871, her parents were Rafaello Visocchi and Lisabetta Fortuna (no more information of them). I know that Giacinto and Angeline were both born in Villa Latina, but I do not know about their parents. I do know that they were married there and had several children, Filomena Panetta, Clarence Panetta, Fortunato Panetta, there was also another child Filomena's twin who died in WW2.

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Panetta and Visocchi of Villa Latina

Postby adelfio » 10 Feb 2012, 15:03

Have you tryed the the micro films of Villa Latina 1833-1865 from Family History Library (Civil registration (births, marriages, deaths, miscellaneous documents, marriage supplements) from Villa Latina, Frosinone, Italy. Villa Latina was known as Agnone prior to 1863. The town was part of the province of Caserta until 1927, when the new province of Frosinone was formed.) for your earlier records of Gaetano Panetta and Laterina Franchi.
Films from FHL Villa Latina (Frosinone), 1833-1865
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library ... illa+Lat++

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

Return to “Italian Genealogy”