Scotto D'Abusco

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Scotto D'Abusco

Postby malibu201 » 03 Mar 2012, 07:48

Hi. I am trying to find some information regarding my family's history. My father, Vincenzo Scotto D'Abusco was born and raised in Monte di Procida. I am looking for any information on my grandparents, Michele & Salverina Scotto D'Abusco. I do not know my grandmother's surname. I was hoping if anyone could help me find any kind of information on them. It would b greatly appreciated. Thank you, Salverina
malibu201

Re: Scotto D'Abusco

Postby adelfio » 03 Mar 2012, 17:10

There are records of Italy, Napoli, Monte di Procida, Civil Registration (Comune), 1817-1929 online at familysearch.org
Possible birth record of Michele Scotto D'Abusco 1903 July 12 delivered by midwife Filomena Scotto Aniello age 43 to Giovanni Scotto D'Abusco age 46 sailor son of Girolamo Scotto D'Abusco and wife Irene Bettezza in town of Monte di Procida a baby boy named Michele Scotto D'Abusco
click for record click to enlarge

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Postby adelfio » 03 Mar 2012, 23:52

Parents of Michele Scotto D'Abusco marriage record Monte di Procida, Civil Registration Matrimoni 1884 July 17 in the Comune of Monte di Procida marriage of Giovanni Scotto D'Abusco age 28 sailor son of deceased Girolamo Scotto D'Abusco
Scotto D'Abusco and Maria Schiano Moriello to Irene Bettezza parents not known (genitori ignoti)she was born in Napoli they all resided in Monte di Procida

There alot of records of Monte di Procida at familysearch.org indexes are on the last pages of each year
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Postby adelfio » 08 Mar 2012, 18:27

Death record of Girolamo Scotto D'Abusco (father of Giovanni Scotto D'Abusco)
1879 Oct 24th death of Girolamo Scotto D'Abusco age 63 born in Monte di Procida son of Domenico Scotto D'Abusco and Rosa Rugliere and wife Maria Schiano Moriello in a house in Monte di Procida in borgata Monte via Torrione #18

Marty

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Postby silliano62060 » 20 Sep 2012, 04:37

Hi Salverina I think I know who you are. your grandmother maiden name is <Parascandolo.> if you like to know more about your father,s family, let me know. do you live in Staten Island n,y? I may be related to you.
silliano62060

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy