*** There is a problem with new registrations - Contact us when you did not receive an activation email ***

FERRATO from Sanfront, Cuneo, Piemonte, Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

FERRATO from Sanfront, Cuneo, Piemonte, Italy

Postby lbkluthe » 15 Mar 2012, 20:07

Can anyone help with my family tree search? My great grandfather was Jacques Joseph Baptiste Ferrato born in Sanfront Cuneo, Piemonte, Italy on 4 Apr 1880. In the Livret de Famille from Marseille, France his parents are listed as the late Augustin Ferrato and Dominique Peretti. He married Marguerite Marie Reinaudo on 11 Jul 1905. From some old family photos I think he may have had a sister Marie or Maria. There is also a picture of Marie with two other persons who I am assuming are her mother and her daughter.
lbkluthe

Re: FERRATO from Sanfront, Cuneo, Piemonte, Italy

Postby Paolo47 » 17 Mar 2012, 14:09

Hello :D
Here is something you can try. At the Sanfront web site http://www.comune.sanfront.cn.it/
is an email address. Email them and ask for your great grandfathers birth act.
http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... /index.asp will help you write a letter.

If you get his birth act, it may give the approximate ages of his mother and father.
With this information, you can ask for the State of the Family certificate as shown in the letter forms web site.

If they were born before 1865, you may have to write to the Province of Cuneo.

Hope some help here,
Paul
Researching Ruggiero, Caputo, Viola, Priore and many more at Our Family Genealogy.
Paolo47
Veteran
Veteran

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy