I have San Mauro Forte Civil marriage records for Caresimo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

I have San Mauro Forte Civil marriage records for Caresimo

Postby heggar » 20 Mar 2012, 21:06

Is anyone still researching Caresimo families from San Mauro Forte, Matera, Basilicata, Italy? I've been going through Civil marriage records from San Mauro Forte & found certificates for the following people:

1) June 1810 - Vito Caresimo born circa 1788 & Rosa Lacovara, born circa 1789. Parents of groom: Giovanni Caresimo & Domenica Galgano. Parents of bride: Lonardo Lacovara & Francesca Chirico.

2) January 1843 - Giovanni Caresimo born circa 1816 & Rosaria Tornaquindeci born circa 1822. Parents of groom: Vito Caresimo & Rosa Lacovara. Parents of bride: Pasquale Tornaquindeci & Mariantonia Perrone.

3) November 1846 - Giovanni Caresimo & Anunzita(?) Ganosa. Parents of groom: Vito Caresimo & Rosa Lacovara. Parents of bride: Andrea Ganosa & Caterina (?) This appears to be Giovanni's 2nd marriage. One would guess that Giovanni was a widower who lost his 1st wife Rosaria Tornaquindeci, married 3 years 10 months earlier, in 1843.

Please contact me if you recognize any of these names & would like to compare information.
heggar
Rookie
Rookie

Re: I have San Mauro Forte Civil marriage records for Caresi

Postby itye1970 » 08 Aug 2013, 21:07

Hello im a caresimo and am interested in any records you have about the caresimo's. My grandather was vito caresimo born in 1901, he was married to Maria Laviero who died around 1969 or 1970
itye1970

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy