Looking for ancestors in Roccagorga

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Orsini

Looking for ancestors in Roccagorga

Postby Orsini » 10 Apr 2012, 16:03

Hi,
I have been searching for family in Roccagorga, Italy. My last contact is my great grandfather, Filippo Orsini born in Roccagorga, Italy and his wife's name was Cora Ermilia. I know that Filippo's father was Luigi Orsini and from Roccagorga as well, but I have hit a dead end. If anyone know anything about the Orsini line or Ermilia line please let me know.
Thanks so much,
D. Robison

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Looking for ancestors in Roccagorga

Postby adelfio » 10 Apr 2012, 21:53

Welcome to the website
Is that your family tree on ancestry.com under the owner djmlrobison
it says Filippo Orsini was born in 1877 son of Luigi Orsini and Cora Ermilia and his wife was Concetta Vite 1893 all from Roccagorga Latina

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

Orsini

Postby Orsini » 10 Apr 2012, 23:06

Yes, that is our ancestral line. Do you have any info. on the Orsini, Ermilia, Vite lines?

Orsini

Postby Orsini » 12 Apr 2012, 03:49

Anyone know of a Luigi Orsini in Roccagorga, Italy mid 1800s who had a son, Filippo who went to America and resided in Rochester, NY until his death in 1948. Filippo had a brother named Atillio and a nephew named Tarquinio who also came to Rochester NY to be with Filippo.
Thanks

Return to “Italian Genealogy”