Giuseppe Caporale/Victoria Repucci

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
rivrratjim171

Giuseppe Caporale/Victoria Repucci

Postby rivrratjim171 » 15 Apr 2012, 10:40

I am very Italian on my mother's side. All I think I know, is my Grandmother was Victoria Weeder, my Great-Grandmother was ANTOINETTE (or ANTONIA CAPORALE.

My Great-Great Grandmother was Victoria (or Vittoria) Repucci. (or Reppucci)

My grandfather was Michael (or Michele) Guida, (I also see Genida, and Vida) settled in Boston, Suffolk, MA., owned a restaurant and was a cook, and his parents were ANTONIO Guida, and Maria, her last name unknown.

Michele Guida (Italy birth abt.1866)Michele traveled alone to New York, then his wife Antonia joined him a year or so later,with Joseph, their son, from Italy. immigrated to America around 1891 from a passenger ship called Alesia,or Alsatia (not sure if correct) to Ellis island or somewhere in the New York Harbor, Michaels Italy Port of Departure was thought to be from VARREILES AND/or NAPLES.

That's really all I have. Another note that I saw was the area they were from could have been Chiusano San Domenico, Avellino Provence, Campania Region.

Somewhere on the FAMILY SEARCH site, for the Caporale, and Guida names, I also remember seeing names like Michele, Antonio, Giuseppe, and Raffaele, though there have been many, many of these names duplicated over these years. Thank You!

vj
Master
Master

Re: Giuseppe Caporale/Victoria Repucci

Postby vj » 15 Apr 2012, 16:31

note:
family information can also be found on this post
topic24880.html

rivrratjim171

Postby rivrratjim171 » 17 Apr 2012, 20:52

Guida to Weeder,Dewey,
Guida,Reppuci,Weeder.jpg
Caporale and Reppucci Image from my Ancestry tree. This is all I have for my mothers parents side of her family. Thank you for any help. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rivrratjim171

Postby rivrratjim171 » 18 Apr 2012, 20:05

Any help is much appreciated Thank you and Ciao! Jim
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”