Bettua & Labbiento

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
bdunbar

Bettua & Labbiento

Post by bdunbar »

I am new to this forum. Looking for information on ALL BETTUA and LABBIENTO families. Especially Gennaro BETTUA and Vincenzo BETTUA. Mostly from Bagnoli Irpino, Avellino, Campania and Montecorvino and Bari.

Thanking anyone in advance,

Bruce Dunbar
ptimber
Master
Master

Re: Bettua & Labbiento

Post by ptimber »

Dear Bruce all you have to do is go to the nearest family history library of the Mromion church and rent out the microfilm of the towns you mention which contain their civil records usually from 1809 to 1900 of all births.marriages and deaths. You might also wish to go to the ellisisland,org website for initial vital data on your ancesotrs so when you go thru the microfilms you can reaidly identify the first going back to 1809. Peter
Bettua

Re: Bettua & Labbiento

Post by Bettua »

bdunbar wrote:I am new to this forum. Looking for information on ALL BETTUA and LABBIENTO families. Especially Gennaro BETTUA and Vincenzo BETTUA. Mostly from Bagnoli Irpino, Avellino, Campania and Montecorvino and Bari.

Thanking anyone in advance,

Bruce Dunbar
Bruce,
Gennaro Bettua is my paternal grandfather and has passed away within the past few years. He is as far back as I knew my family on the paternal side of things.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Sincerely,
Michael J. Bettua