Please help anybody Birth Certificate

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
D Gloria

Please help anybody Birth Certificate

Postby D Gloria » 23 Apr 2012, 23:21

I am trying to obtain a Birth certificate for my son who was Born in Milano Italy, I was married to Gino Bollati and lived in Milano Cerro maggiore My son was Born in the Clinca Mangigali ( sorry not sure how that's spelt) and we lived in Italy for a time, we live in Australia and have been to the Italian Consulate who advised us that they do not help with Ceritifcate of Birth. My son had a passport which was lost and My Husband is now deceased in the year 2000, My son would like to travel especially to Italy but because we do not have his Birth certificate cannot obtain a passport. If anybody can help I would be most grateful

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Please help anybody Birth Certificate

Postby suanj » 24 Apr 2012, 12:21

your son was born in Clinica Mangiagalli in Milan; I believe that your son can request him birth certificate in Cerro Maggiore; from 1th Jan 2012 the birth certificates can be replaced by self-certification if the self-certification must be sent in a office of italian government; please your son of to send a email in italian language to:

anagrafe @ cerromaggiore.org ( NO SPACES) explaining the case, and asking the better way for to obtain the birth certificate by post and the fee ...
suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

D Gloria

Re: Please help anybody Birth Certificate

Postby D Gloria » 24 Apr 2012, 22:06

Thank you for your help I will get my son to to email :)

Return to “Italian Genealogy”