Looking for Peruzzi's & Gallo's

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
MichaelaAllison

Looking for Peruzzi's & Gallo's

Post by MichaelaAllison »

I am trying to trace some of my family that were born Italy and then moved to the United Kingdom.

I have a couple of names but unfortunately I do not know where in Italy they were born/lived

Salvatore Peruzzi abt 1870

Joseph Peruzzi his son born 28/01/1907

Vincent (Vincenzo) Gallo abt 1863

Francisco Gallo father of Vincent (Vincenzo)

If anyone could offer me any advice on where and how to look for them I would be most grateful.

Thanks Michaela
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Re: Looking for Peruzzi's & Gallo's

Post by Italysearcher »

Perruzza and Gallo are both fund in San Donato Val di Comino.
There is a Francesco (born 1782) with a son Vincenzo (born 1826). If they follow the naming patterns then the timing is about right for the next two generations.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
margaretblake

Re: Looking for Peruzzi's & Gallo's

Post by margaretblake »

hi my mums granddad was Salvatore Peruzzi and he had a son joe my granny was Margaret joes sister I think Salvatore was born in sora and his wife andonnia was born in bellsarano ? they came to England in the about 1900 he had 3 children then annarella Michael and pasquale his other children were born here.they were corino{billy} peitro{peter}and guiseppe{joe} if this is the same family as you are asking about I would love to know more frederica