intoducing myself

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Teresaterri54

intoducing myself

Postby Teresaterri54 » 30 Apr 2012, 23:24

Hi Im Teresa and most of my italian roots are from Formicola in Campania,Caserta (DeCristofaro surname) and Montella Campanina,Avellino (DeNardo surname). I have done some research with Italian records (found some birth and marriage records for several of my ancestors.) My great great great grndfathers name was Giovanni DeCristofaro. He had 10 sons. (That I have found so far lol). They all named at least one of their sons Giovanni. You can now understand that if you find the name Giovanni DeCristofaro we are probrably related some how :lol: Most of my Italian relatives settled in Ohio when they came over.
Hope to talk to all of you and get to know you!

Teresa :D

Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: intoducing myself

Postby Tessa78 » 01 May 2012, 16:01

Hello Teresa! Welcome :-)

Sounds like you have done quite a bit of research on your family.
How can we be of help?

T.

rjmichaels
Rookie
Rookie

Re: intoducing myself

Postby rjmichaels » 27 Jun 2015, 08:09

How has your research in Formicola gone? I am actively researching my family there now. I have seen the DeCristofaro name but, as of yet, no connection to mine. My families are Pasquariello/Pascarella, Simone, and Savastano.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”