Victoria Pesaturo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Amansolillo
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Victoria Pesaturo

Post by Amansolillo »

Tessa, I just want to thank you for your help so far. I think that Victoria may have died in the 50's because Rhode Island death records only go up to 1930, she was alive in 1948, and the SSDI starts its death records around 1960. I find it rather disappointing that it seems that Victoria had no children of her own. I was actually hoping to add another large group of people to my tree :) . Anyway, it could be possible that Victoria wasn't at home when the census was taken. That happened with my grandmother in the 1930 census.
Towns of interest: Panni, Itri, Ceprano, Pontecorvo, Prata Sannita, Canicattini Bagni
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Victoria Pesaturo

Post by Tessa78 »

Amansolillo wrote:Tessa, I just want to thank you for your help so far. I think that Victoria may have died in the 50's because Rhode Island death records only go up to 1930, she was alive in 1948, and the SSDI starts its death records around 1960. I find it rather disappointing that it seems that Victoria had no children of her own. I was actually hoping to add another large group of people to my tree :) . Anyway, it could be possible that Victoria wasn't at home when the census was taken. That happened with my grandmother in the 1930 census.
You are quite welcome! :-)

As for Victoria's absence from the 1935 census...
I found one of my father's sisters in a hospital for tuberculosis that year...

T.