Anthonio & Corinna Dadomo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.

Anthonio & Corinna Dadomo

Postby JennaLynC » 15 May 2012, 19:22

I am looking for any information on Antonio & Corinna Dadomo. They arrived in the USA on November 22nd - 23rd, 1891 on the Fulda Ship, which departed Italy in Genoa, Italy.

The New York Passenger List from 1820-1957 states that Antonio Dadomo was 29 years old and his wife Corinna Dadomo was 16 years old at that time. I was able to find Corinna's Birth Date from a naturalization record on but was unable to find a birth date for Antonio.

Corinna's Birth Date, July 7, 1876
Anthonio Dadomo Birth Date: Unknown, about 1862-1863

Corinna's Death Date: Unknown After 1935
Antonio's Death Date: Unknown Between 1932 - 1946

Possible Birth Locations in Italy:
1) Fiorengeola D'ada, Italy
2) Firenzuola, Italy

United States Residence Location After 1891

Antonio & Corinna Dadomo
Children born in USA after their arrival are: Peter, *Louise, Thomas, Mary, Vera & Dorothy.

* Corinna's name is spelled Colida one of her daughers "Louise" birth certificate, I don't know if is a typo or real first name.

Antonio owned a bakery/grocery store is USA.

Any information or assistance anyone could provide regarding Corinna & Antonio would be appreciated, such as parents names, siblings, birth location, ect., Idea's on where to look would also be great. thanks, -J

Return to “Italian Genealogy”