Frigerios in Argentina

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Frigerios in Argentina

Postby Frigerios de Como » 16 May 2012, 01:29

Hi there,
I'm looking for this information about my forefathers:

1)
About: Adolfo Frigerio or Adolfo Juan Frigerio or Juan Antonio Adolfo Frigerio (father: Antonio Frigerio; Mother: Raquel/Clara Pochintesta/Poquintesta; baptized May 25 1881 in Buenos Aires (Distrito Federal: this means Buenos Aires city), Argentina; son: Reinaldo Frigerio (born in Rosario, Provincia de Santa Fe, Argentina in 1913); daughters: Maria Emilia Frigerio, Marta Pia Frigerio; spouse: Emilia Igoa or Ygoa Arbizu (born near America, Provincia de Buenos Aires, I think that´s her https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MWWP-TPG ; father: Jose Maria Igoa, Emilia Arbizu).

So aparently he lived in Buenos Aires; maybe in Juarez, Provincia de Buenos Aires; Rosario, Provincia de Santa Fe; and maybe in La Plata, Provincia de Buenos Aires. He worked as a customs broker, and he was changing cities very often (that's a problem).
He died in Buenos Aires, near 1948/1949.

I need to know:
_WHERE AND WHEN DID THEY GET MARRIED.

I think that possibly the marriage was in Rosario, Provincia de Santa Fe, near 1912, but not sure.

2)
About: Antonio Frigerio (father: Gaetano Frigerio; Mother: Giuseppa/Josefa/Giuseppina Cavallieri/Cavallero; married in 1883 in Buenos Aires, Argentina with: Raquel/Clara Pochintesta/Poquintesta; aparently born in 1851/1852 in Pusiano, Como, Italy; had 9 children: Ana Gilde/Anatilde, Eriberto Silvio, Jose Benjamin Napoleon, Adolfo/Juan Adolfo/Juan Antonio Adolfo, Clara, Olga Maria Josefa, Maria Clara, Maria Esther, Maria Ines, all of them baptized in Buenos Aires; maybe his middle name is Fortunato).

Aparently he lived in Buenos Aires, but there is some link between him and Juarez, in Provincia de Buenos Aires, I think he lived there for a while.

I need to know:
_WHERE DID HE DIE? AND WHEN?

I also need to know about his birth registration in Italy. Marty in this forum has helped me a lot with this, and I've sent emails to the comune and province in Italy, but I haven't had a response still...

Hope you can help me :)

Joaquín
Frigerios de Como

Re: Frigerios in Argentina

Postby Frigerios de Como » 16 May 2012, 04:44

I also need to know exactly when did ADOLFO JUAN FRIGERIO/ JUAN ANTONIO ADOLFO FRIGERIO died. I know it was between 1948 and 1954 in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Cheers!
Frigerios de Como

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy