Frigerios in Argentina

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Frigerios de Como

Frigerios in Argentina

Postby Frigerios de Como » 16 May 2012, 01:29

Hi there,
I'm looking for this information about my forefathers:

1)
About: Adolfo Frigerio or Adolfo Juan Frigerio or Juan Antonio Adolfo Frigerio (father: Antonio Frigerio; Mother: Raquel/Clara Pochintesta/Poquintesta; baptized May 25 1881 in Buenos Aires (Distrito Federal: this means Buenos Aires city), Argentina; son: Reinaldo Frigerio (born in Rosario, Provincia de Santa Fe, Argentina in 1913); daughters: Maria Emilia Frigerio, Marta Pia Frigerio; spouse: Emilia Igoa or Ygoa Arbizu (born near America, Provincia de Buenos Aires, I think that´s her https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MWWP-TPG ; father: Jose Maria Igoa, Emilia Arbizu).

So aparently he lived in Buenos Aires; maybe in Juarez, Provincia de Buenos Aires; Rosario, Provincia de Santa Fe; and maybe in La Plata, Provincia de Buenos Aires. He worked as a customs broker, and he was changing cities very often (that's a problem).
He died in Buenos Aires, near 1948/1949.

I need to know:
_WHERE AND WHEN DID THEY GET MARRIED.

I think that possibly the marriage was in Rosario, Provincia de Santa Fe, near 1912, but not sure.

2)
About: Antonio Frigerio (father: Gaetano Frigerio; Mother: Giuseppa/Josefa/Giuseppina Cavallieri/Cavallero; married in 1883 in Buenos Aires, Argentina with: Raquel/Clara Pochintesta/Poquintesta; aparently born in 1851/1852 in Pusiano, Como, Italy; had 9 children: Ana Gilde/Anatilde, Eriberto Silvio, Jose Benjamin Napoleon, Adolfo/Juan Adolfo/Juan Antonio Adolfo, Clara, Olga Maria Josefa, Maria Clara, Maria Esther, Maria Ines, all of them baptized in Buenos Aires; maybe his middle name is Fortunato).

Aparently he lived in Buenos Aires, but there is some link between him and Juarez, in Provincia de Buenos Aires, I think he lived there for a while.

I need to know:
_WHERE DID HE DIE? AND WHEN?

I also need to know about his birth registration in Italy. Marty in this forum has helped me a lot with this, and I've sent emails to the comune and province in Italy, but I haven't had a response still...

Hope you can help me :)

Joaquín

Frigerios de Como

Re: Frigerios in Argentina

Postby Frigerios de Como » 16 May 2012, 04:44

I also need to know exactly when did ADOLFO JUAN FRIGERIO/ JUAN ANTONIO ADOLFO FRIGERIO died. I know it was between 1948 and 1954 in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Cheers!

Return to “Italian Genealogy”