Millitrano

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
figaro66
Rookie
Rookie

Millitrano

Postby figaro66 » 19 May 2012, 09:24

Need help!!!!
I just found out that my 3x great Grandmother Bernarda Cutrera wife of Salvatore Coniglio, was Married prior to Salvatore Congilio, On the back of her marriage record from San Martino in Corleone it states she was a widow of Matteo Millitrano, I found his birth record June 9 1826, His parents are Vito Millitrano and Anna Maria Orlando. Bernarda marriage record on the back has a date of November 1846... I don't know if that is when she married Matteo or he Died. I have also found his siblings, But no marriage record for Bernarda Cutrera & Matteo millitrano or the death record of Matteo Millitrano.
Can someone out there help please!!!!!!! Thanks in advance

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Millitrano

Postby adelfio » 19 May 2012, 15:06

Italy, Catholic Church Records
Palermo
Corleone
San Martino
Matrimoni 1832-1856
Image 231 of 443

INDEX# 1773
Posted there marriage banns on Sept 20/27 Oct 4th 1846
1846 Oct 11th marriage of Matteo Millitrano son of Vito Millitrano and Anna Maria Orlando married to Bernarda Cutera daughhter on Leoluca Cutera and Lucia Marino
click for record keep clicking to enlarge bottom left

Have a great day

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

figaro66
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Millitrano

Postby figaro66 » 19 May 2012, 22:32

MARTY!!!!!!!
I tried to do it on my own, Did pretty good finding the whole family LOL.. But when I found our that bernarda married Matteo before Salvatore I was shocked, it was on a document that a cousin has had but never looked on the back, WOW once again you came through for me... Thanks Sooo Much.....

Return to “Italian Genealogy”