Dominique Accastelli & Marie Callio from Druento, Torino

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.

Dominique Accastelli & Marie Callio from Druento, Torino

Postby zorgkang » 01 Jun 2012, 02:52

After much searching, I finally found great gr. grand-father's death certificate in Paris, which gives his place of origin in Italy: Druento. I'd like to find more information on him and his wife's families before they moved to Paris, and perhaps how far the records go back in this town. Here is what information I have (first names might be "french-ified"):

Dominique ACCASTELLI (born 1843-10-02 Druento - died 1908-03-17 Paris) son of Michel ACCASTELLI and Marguerite RONCO; married Marie CALLIO ( - died after her husband); moved to Paris before 1881 when their daugther Alize Marie ACCASTELLI (my g.grandmother) was born.

Any help will be much appreciated!

Re: Dominique Accastelli & Marie Callio from Druento, Torino

Postby PippoM » 05 Jun 2012, 08:04

As far as I know, there are no resources online for Druento, non microfilmns available at FHC prior to 1861. So, you might try to contact churches there to see if they can do some search for you. According to site there's only one parish there: Parrocchia S. MARIA DELLA STELLA
Via al Castello, 6 , DRUENTO 10040 Telephone: 011 9846720
Fax: 011 9942156
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”