Atto di Morte / Translation

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Nimby5956
Rookie
Rookie

Atto di Morte / Translation

Postby Nimby5956 » 30 Jun 2012, 23:54

If you would kindly translate for me.

I have several records to look at, and so I need to know what each of the spaces where the handwritten information is.

I see names written several times, dates, etc. I'm not sure who is who...I'm assuming Gaetano Bartolomeo is the person who passed.

http://tinypic.com/r/2ywh76e/6

I'm making copies of documents using the LDS library and since I don't understand Italian and I'm not having much luck using online translators. What I've decided to do is copy any records with my family name and try to sort through them later. I'm at the "later" point and could certainly use any help.

Thanks.

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Atto di Morte / Translation

Postby adelfio » 01 Jul 2012, 00:38

1830 March 17 in the town of Toritto appeared Vincenzo Marino age 33 farmhand and Giuseppe Angelo Bartolomeo age 50 farmhand declared the death of Gaetano Bartolomeo age 5 born in the town of Toritto son of Stefano Bartolomeo farmhand and Rosa Aniceto??? age 35

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

Nimby5956
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Atto di Morte / Translation

Postby Nimby5956 » 01 Jul 2012, 00:52

Thank you :)

Return to “Italian Genealogy”