Zanelli

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
beez

Zanelli

Post by beez »

am looking to locate any ZANELLI relatives. As far as I know, my father originated in the Tosca di Varsi region of Emilia Romanagna. His name was Giuseppe Rocco Zanelli and he was born in 1902. Starting a family history. Thank you.
:)
adamspatr

Re: Zanelli

Post by adamspatr »

I too am looking into Zannelli, Zannella...I am not positive of the right spelling. My gggrandfather was Giuseppe Antonio....his papers show Zanelli, but other papers show Zannella. I think it was with a I and then changed to a A. He had brothers Rocco, Nicola, and Luigi. My gggrandfather was born in 1866 though. I have hit a brick wall!! :evil:
boozy.bird
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Zanelli

Post by boozy.bird »

Hi
I am looking for information about Antonio Zannelli born 1823 in Cremona ,Lombardia , Italy he was the son of Nicandro(Andro/Allessandro) he migrated to England ... first evidence of this is in 1856 he is married to a woman born in Prussia, Any information would be good .... did he have siblings, mothers name , grandparents etc
Thank you