Perrotta Antonio and Marguerite, New Castle Pa

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Perrotta Antonio and Marguerite, New Castle Pa

Postby sophia357 » 09 Jul 2012, 00:43

I have now realized that my grandfather had two sibling, Antonio and Marguerite that came from Caserta with him and migrated to Erskine Quarry, the New Castle area of PA. I would be looking for children of them and then their children as cousins to me. They came to America at the turn of the century. My Grandfather was Luigi, grandmother Pasquelina DeCerbo. My Father, Dominic was born in 1905. I was born in 1952 and am hoping to find cousins somehow?
sophia357

Re: Perrotta Antonio and Marguerite, New Castle Pa

Postby Conti2000 » 08 Sep 2012, 01:25

Hi Sophia,

My great-grandmother was Marguerite Perrotta. She was born around 1864-1867 in the region of Statigliano Italy. She married Gabrielle Conti and they immigrated to New Castle around 1899. Do you think that is your Grandfather's sister? If so I'm familiar with The Conti family tree and can help fill in Marguerite's family tree.

Steve.
Conti2000

Re: Perrotta Antonio and Marguerite, New Castle Pa

Postby sophia357 » 09 Sep 2012, 16:00

Yes I do! My grandfather, her sister, was Luigi Perrotta from Statigliano! I know that I visited her with my aunts from Lowellville Ohio, Zia Marguerite is what I called her. I think I even have a picture. I would love to know.I would like to know who her children were, and then their children. It would be wonderful for me to locate cousins. There was another brother I believe of her's, Paul? Or Tony? not sure which. My grandmother, married to Luigi was Pasquelina DeCerbo.I think there were DeCerbo's in Hillsville or Bessemer? Thank you so much.
sophia357

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy