Zanchi

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Zanchi

Postby ddraigcelt » 10 Jul 2012, 22:24

Hi guys, this is my first post, I am new to Italian genealogy and I am trying to research the Italian side of my family.Can I find census, births,marriage and death records online.
My mothers maiden name is Zanchi. Her father is Guilo Alfredo Cammilo Zanchi, born 1913 in Poole, Dorset. His father was Antonio Zanchi(my great grandfather) born 1885 in Sansepolcro and his parents were Teresa Marranni and Fillipo Zanchi, born about the 1860's in Sansepolcro. Don't know anything about Teresa though. Fillipo's father was Giovanni Zanchi born 1844 in Sansepolcro. Fillipo's mother was Rosa Comanducci but thats all I know. Sorry it's not much but it's a start I suppose. If anyone could help at all on cesus , births, marriage etc.. records that would be great. Many regards David.
ddraigcelt

Re: Zanchi

Postby cat56 » 11 Apr 2013, 18:08

I hope this will be interesting to you. By, Dino
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cat56

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy