LoCicero Surname From Palermo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.

LoCicero Surname From Palermo

Postby queenlegs1 » 16 Jul 2012, 17:24

Hello. My Great Grandfather Francesco Paolo LoCicero married Grazia Catrini on Dec 30, 1890 in Ufficio2, Palermo. I believe they INITIALLY came to the United States in 1895. They sailed from Naples and landed in New York in 9/6/1895 with three small children. They lived in the Manhattan/Brooklyn, New York Area and had approximately four more children. Supposedly Francesco died in 1929 and is buried in a Jewish Cemetery in Brooklyn, New York. I can't verify this because I can't seem to locate a death certificate for any male LoCicero with the first name of Francesco Paolo, Francesco, Paolo or even Frank or Paul in 1929.
So, I'm anxious to locate any family members and any suggestions/ideas as to how I can determine if in fact Francesco did die in 1929 AND if in fact he his buried in a Jewish Cemetery in Brooklyn.
Thank you!
Liz :-)

Return to “Italian Genealogy”