Maddalena and Leontina DelBonis

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Amansolillo
Veteran
Veteran

Maddalena and Leontina DelBonis

Postby Amansolillo » 05 Aug 2012, 08:06

I am seeking information on Maddalena Picano and Leontina D'Ambra. They both lived in Rhode Island and their maiden names were DelBonis. Both may have come from Itri. I am hoping that there is a connection between them and my great-grandmother who was Bettina Fusco (nee DelBonis). My great-grandmother had five brothers: Biaggio, Francesco Paolo, Antonio, Carlo, and Pasquale; and two sisters: her twin Teresa, and a sister that stayed in Itri and married a Soprano. Their parents were Giovanni DelBonis and Maria Civita Grossi. I'd appreciate any information linking Maddalena and Leontina to my great-grandmother and her family. Thanks.
Last names of interest: Mansolillo, Morena, Grasso, Montecalvo, Fusco, Sinapi, DelBonis, Grossi, Sormanti, Cocuzzoli, Simonelli, Bevilacqua, Uccello, Cultrera, Pesaturo, Fragola

Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Maddalena and Leontina DelBonis

Postby Tessa78 » 05 Aug 2012, 23:24

Amansolillo wrote:I am seeking information on Maddalena Picano and Leontina D'Ambra. They both lived in Rhode Island and their maiden names were DelBonis. Both may have come from Itri. I am hoping that there is a connection between them and my great-grandmother who was Bettina Fusco (nee DelBonis). My great-grandmother had five brothers: Biaggio, Francesco Paolo, Antonio, Carlo, and Pasquale; and two sisters: her twin Teresa, and a sister that stayed in Itri and married a Soprano. Their parents were Giovanni DelBonis and Maria Civita Grossi. I'd appreciate any information linking Maddalena and Leontina to my great-grandmother and her family. Thanks.

According to a link on the Ancestry Family tree page for Leontina Del Bonis...
http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/7023924/ ... 1176773316
In the 1930 Census...
Leontina (Del Bonis) D'Ambra, wife of Frank D'Ambra, was born 1894 in Rhode Island.

T.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”