Help to find Puleo's in Salina,Sicily

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
cdelio

Help to find Puleo's in Salina,Sicily

Postby cdelio » 06 Aug 2012, 22:26

I am in search of any information on my father Geno Puleo who lived in Santa Marina di
Salina. My mother was Anna Sciacchitano who also lived there until 1947. My mother and
my father lived together for the 4 years before she came to the US. My father has 2 sisters---Gina and luisa. The family owned a Bakery. His nickname was Pino. They had a son together his name is Leonardo (my brother). He kept my mother's last name--- which
is Leonardo Sciacchitano. My mother's mother and father were married in Santa Marina in
Feb.16,1920. Reference#1338519. Now that I am almost turning 65 I would love to know
something about my father.Please let me know if anyone can help me in this matter.

Thank you and GOD bless you
Carl

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Help to find Puleo's in Salina,Sicily

Postby suanj » 08 Aug 2012, 10:54

Hi Carl,
maybe you can contact this website of Eolie islands
http://www.portaleeolie.it/web/contact-us.html
click on Modulo Contatti
1th box Nome=your name
2th box= your email
3th box= subject( =Cerco Gino Puleo detto Pino)
4th box=txt:
Salve,
mi chiamo ... ( your name) e sono uno statunitense e scrivo perchè sono alla ricerca di mio padre.
Il suo nome è Gino Puleo detto Pino di Santa Marina di Salina. Egli conobbe mia madre Anna Sciacchitano anch'ella di Santa Marina di Salina che poi è emigrata negli USA nel 1947, ma hanno avuto un figlio assieme.
So che Gino Puleo detto Pino aveva una panetteria e due sorelle, Gina e Luisa.
Se poteste aiutarmi nell'avere sue notizie vi sarei molto grato.
Distintamente,
.............your name

5th box= "Invia una copia alla tua email" for a copy of email to your address also
7th box= write the code

hoping helpful,
suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

Return to “Italian Genealogy”