Calamia and Patricolo families - Palermo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
sforza
Veteran
Veteran

Calamia and Patricolo families - Palermo

Postby sforza » 17 Aug 2012, 03:47

I will be visiting Palermo next year and would like to connect with any remaining relatives there. I am seeking connections and/or information on the descendants of the following families:
Marianna Tomaselli & Guiseppe Calamia had at least five children. These five were born in Palermo between 1892 and 1902: CALAMIA: Lucia, Luigi, Umberto, Sante and Salvatore.
Nunzia Allotta and Francesco Patricolo had at least four children. These four were born in Palermo between 1896 and 1904: PATRICOLO: Francesco, Luigi, Caterina (Titi), Giuseppe (Peppino).
Does anyone have information on these individuals and/or their descendants?
Thanks!

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Calamia and Patricolo families - Palermo

Postby adelfio » 17 Aug 2012, 16:10

Dont know if you have it or not
Marriage info
Name:Giuseppe Calamia
Father Name:Domenico Calamia
Mother Name:Ginseppa Sacco
Spouse:M Anna Tomaselli
Father Name:Francesco Tomaselli
Mother Name:Lucia Vauni
Marriage Date:7 giu 1890 (7 Jun 1890)
Marriage Place:ufficio 2, Palermo
Volume:142
Number:289

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

sforza
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Calamia and Patricolo families - Palermo

Postby sforza » 17 Aug 2012, 18:07

Thanks for sending Marty. I do have that info and even further back on the Tomaselli line. I'm working my way forward to find info on the children, grandchildren and perhaps great-grandchildren of those individuals.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”