Miglio in Castrovillari

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
1 post • Page 1 of 1

Miglio in Castrovillari

Postby jambug » 05 Sep 2012, 07:31

My family & I will be leaving in a few weeks to visit our parents birthplaces. I have written (Italian & English)to MIGLIO'S in Castrovillari (phonebook & Facebook) with NO reply from them. So hopefully when we knock on doors in Castrovillari, noone knocks us out!!
On the other hand I have spoken to people from Campobasso & Cantalupo nel Sannio, who are very welcoming and helpful, waiting for our arrival (& they are not relatives-just people tht are pleasant and willing to communicate.

THANKS to Italysearcher(Ann Tatangelo) who retrieved information from Cantalupo nel Sannio (my mother's birth-place & home address at the time) and also my father's birth-certificate from Castrovillari.

THANKS to John Armellino, who is a newfound distant cousin, for sharing my family genealogy from Campobasso and my Grandmother's family history. What a great and generous gift!!! My family is so excited to visit Campobasso!!!
After our return I plan to try and find LIVING relatives in Castrovillari (maybe with LDS)?
By the way, ANY MIGLIO'S OUT THERE FROM CASTROVILLARI?? One last try. Thanks to All
jambug

1 post • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy