1920 Ellis Island Relative.. Bruno Antoine??? Kokomo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
16 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2

Re: 1920 Ellis Island Relative.. Bruno Antoine??? Kokomo

Postby 120camden » 01 Aug 2014, 04:02

Just finding this post about Anthony Bruno from Kokomo. Name comes up on Ellis island entry listing that my grandparents used when entering USA. 801 S. Diamond St. Kokomo, IN. Address and name used for Armand Lagneau,. His wife Jean (Joan) who was born in Sartriana Italy. Their daughter Matilde Lo Bianco who was married to Vincenzo Lo BIanco. Vincenzo was in the war and met my grandmother in France.
Any of these names familiar? My grandmother remarried a man Sam Sciortino. Her stepson was Armand Lo Bianco, but he changed his name to White after HS graduation. My mother was Yolanda Sciortino. Both grew up in Kokomo.
I have been in touch with a step-cousin whose father was Karl Sciortino. She vaguely remembers the name Bruno.
Not sure if we have a connection, but the ladies who did all this research found some interesting information.
120camden
Rookie
Rookie

Previous

16 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2

Return to Italian Genealogy