Arcangelo Liva and Carolina Pesaturo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Amansolillo
Veteran
Veteran

Arcangelo Liva and Carolina Pesaturo

Post by Amansolillo »

I am looking for information on Arcangelo Liva and Carolina Pesaturo. Both seemed to have been born in Italy and married in New Haven, CT in 1910. Carolina was born in 1888 and was apparently the daughter of Francesco Pesaturo and Enrichetta Vinaccia. Francesco and Enrichetta had three other daughters that I know of: Gaetana Pesaturo, who apparently married a Giordano, Christina R. Pesaturo, who married Walter L. Hall, and Constance Pesaturo. I would appreciate it if information could be found connecting Carolina to Francesco and Enrichetta. Thanks.
Towns of interest: Panni, Itri, Ceprano, Pontecorvo, Prata Sannita, Canicattini Bagni
Amansolillo
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Arcangelo Liva and Carolina Pesaturo

Post by Amansolillo »

Bump
Towns of interest: Panni, Itri, Ceprano, Pontecorvo, Prata Sannita, Canicattini Bagni
Biff83
Master
Master

Post by Biff83 »

1895 Newark, NJ census for Francesco, Enrichetta, Gaetana and Christina; unfortunately no Carolina.

http://imageshack.us/a/img196/9099/nj18 ... census.jpg

Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Amansolillo
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Amansolillo »

I'd like to reopen this post, since I am still lacking substantial information on Carolina, as well as her siblings Gaetana, Christina, and Nicholas Pesaturo.
Amansolillo
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Amansolillo »

Carolina was born on 17 September 1883 in Italy (presumably Prata Sannita, which is where her father came from). Her parents are said to have been Francesco Pesaturo and "Concetta", and Carolina did not come to America until 1903. Given this information, and that Francesco Pesaturo married Enrichetta Vinaccia in 1884, I believe that Francesco Pesaturo may have originally been married to Concetta, who would have been the mother of Nicholas (born in 1877), Constance (born in New Jersey in 1881), and Carolina, and possibly have died in Italy. Additionally, given that Constance was born in America, Concetta must have immigrated to America as well.

The Pesaturo family was known to have lived in New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut. Francesco's daughters have been very difficult to locate in records, as they lived in these different states throughout the years. Additionally, poor record taking has made research difficult, especially in the case of Nicholas Pesaturo, whose name may possibly have not been Nicholas, and may possibly have been a female and incorrectly listed as a male.
Lauralemke87

Post by Lauralemke87 »

I am their granddaughter. My grandmother fires in 1979 on October 1, 1979. I've never known how to reach family. I am in California, my mother was one of the the daughter's they had which were Ines, Amina and Licia which was my mother. They have all passed away as well.
How can we make contact? I'm 65 now and would love to find family of my grandmother's. My grandmother was my most favorite person in the world. She was truly wonderful.
Laura
Lauralemke87

Post by Lauralemke87 »

Lauralemke87 wrote: 21 Dec 2017, 18:04 I am their granddaughter. My grandmother died
in 1979 on October 1, 1979. I've never known how to reach family. I am in California, my mother was one of the the daughter's they had which were Ines, Amina and Licia which was my mother. They have all passed away as well.
How can we make contact? I'm 65 now and would love to find family of my grandmother's. My grandmother was my most favorite person in the world. She was truly wonderful.
Laura
Lauralemke87

Post by Lauralemke87 »

I'm their granddaughter and would like to meet other family members. They were my mother's parents. Carolina passed away in 1979 and Grandpa on 1953.
Please connect to me. My grandma was my favorite person in my world and I'd like to find family.
Lauralemke87

Post by Lauralemke87 »

Anyone still looking for information on Carolina Pesaturo and arcangelo liva?
THEY WERE MY GRANDPARENTS. I'D LOVE TO FIND FAMILY. Please write me at lauralemke87@gmail.com
Lauralemke87

Post by Lauralemke87 »

Biff83 wrote: 24 Sep 2012, 17:07 1895 Newark, NJ census for Francesco, Enrichetta, Gaetana and Christina; unfortunately no Carolina.

http://imageshack.us/a/img196/9099/nj18 ... census.jpg

Biff
I don't know but I see someone was looking for my grandmother, Carolina Pesaturo. She had to have been related.
Lauralemke87

Post by Lauralemke87 »

Carolina was related. Read all the posts above and below.
Can you email me at lauralemke87@gmail.com please. I've been looking for family for years