Arcangelo Liva and Carolina Pesaturo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Arcangelo Liva and Carolina Pesaturo

Postby Amansolillo » 17 Sep 2012, 17:36

I am looking for information on Arcangelo Liva and Carolina Pesaturo. Both seemed to have been born in Italy and married in New Haven, CT in 1910. Carolina was born in 1888 and was apparently the daughter of Francesco Pesaturo and Enrichetta Vinaccia. Francesco and Enrichetta had three other daughters that I know of: Gaetana Pesaturo, who apparently married a Giordano, Christina R. Pesaturo, who married Walter L. Hall, and Constance Pesaturo. I would appreciate it if information could be found connecting Carolina to Francesco and Enrichetta. Thanks.
Last names of interest: Mansolillo, Morena, Grasso, Montecalvo, Fusco, Sinapi, DelBonis, Grossi, Sormanti, Cocuzzoli, Simonelli, Bevilacqua, Uccello, Cultrera, Pesaturo, Fragola
Amansolillo
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Arcangelo Liva and Carolina Pesaturo

Postby Amansolillo » 23 Sep 2012, 19:14

Bump
Last names of interest: Mansolillo, Morena, Grasso, Montecalvo, Fusco, Sinapi, DelBonis, Grossi, Sormanti, Cocuzzoli, Simonelli, Bevilacqua, Uccello, Cultrera, Pesaturo, Fragola
Amansolillo
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Arcangelo Liva and Carolina Pesaturo

Postby Biff83 » 24 Sep 2012, 17:07

1895 Newark, NJ census for Francesco, Enrichetta, Gaetana and Christina; unfortunately no Carolina.

http://imageshack.us/a/img196/9099/nj18 ... census.jpg

Biff
"There are only two lasting bequests we can give our children - one is roots, and the other, wings." -- Hodding S. Carter

"You live as long as you are remembered." -- Russian proverb
Biff83
Master
Master

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy