Information on the Luigi Colombaro Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Information on the Luigi Colombaro Family

Postby sweettam » 03 Oct 2012, 07:27

Looking for any help locating information on my great grandparents. I have come to a dead end. Luigi Colombaro came to the United States first in 1910, hometown listed as Tressino, Italy , he was 21 years old. His date of birth is September 17, 1888 in Vecensa Italy. I believe that his father's name was Francesco Colombaro born around 1855, but not hundred percent sure on that. He went back to Italy to return to the United States again in 1921, this time he came back with a wife. Her name was Constantina Alboneris Colombaro born January 4, 1888.
Any help anyone could be would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
sweettam

Re: Information on the Luigi Colombaro Family

Postby adelfio » 03 Oct 2012, 15:51

Welcome to the website
I think Luigi Colombaro came from Selva di Trissino frazione of Trissino, Vincenza according to his U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918 Record for Luie Colombaro U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918
click for record keep clicking to enlarge

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy