Casteltermini, Sicily Burials

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Scizzi

Casteltermini, Sicily Burials

Post by Scizzi »

Hi,

I'm trying to find out if there is anyway to find the graves of my family buried in Casteltermini? I'm a regular contributor to findagrave.com, but since I don't even know where my family from Casteltermini is buried, it's kind of useless.

Does anyone know of any points of contact that could get me in touch with a cemetery in or near Casteltermini, Sicily? Most of the burials I'm looking for would have taken place between 1900 and 1950, but of course if a cemetery has older burials, I'd be interested.

Thanks!!
erudita74
Master
Master

Re: Casteltermini, Sicily Burials

Post by erudita74 »

I found the following address for the municipal cemetery in the town. I'm not sure, however, that you would get a response if you sent a letter there. I think that caretakers for some of the town cemeteries are housed at the towns' municipal bldgs and not actually at the cemeteries full time.

Municipio Cimitero
Via Cimitero 2
92025 Casteltermini (AG)
Italia

Tel: 0922912020

Here's a link to the town's website. If you click on Indirizzi e-Mail in the left top box, you will get various email addresses for different depts in the town. You might want to try to send an email to one of these before you try mailing a letter there.
http://www.comune.casteltermini.ag.it/home/