*** There is a problem with new registrations - Contact us when you did not receive an activation email ***

Search for Relatives

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Search for Relatives

Postby ptimber » 14 Nov 2002, 16:32

since you are working on a family tree you must know your current family composition here in the USA and in Italy ? But since you don\'t specify what you are looking for in your family tree in terms of documentation anmd what generation did you get back to so far. I hesitate to advise you since I may be duplicating your efforts without knowing it. Please specify since you are working on a detailed research. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Search for Relatives

Postby ptimber » 14 Nov 2002, 16:37

There are 3 Chiarito surnamed persons in the town of Pontecagnano Faiano. Faiano is a suburb or neighborhood in Pontecagnano but there are no Chiarito residing in that suburb but rather in other parts of the town of Pontecagnano Faiano. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Search for Relatives

Postby ptimber » 14 Nov 2002, 17:52

since you e-mailed me directly, I gave you the information by e-mail reply but should you need additional information, pleaselet me know. Writing to the persons who share the same surname in the town of origin is always a good supplementary source of infoirmation on yoiur family since they my be able to furnish facts and ancdotes about your family that documentation lacks. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Search for Relatives

Postby ptimber » 14 Nov 2002, 22:54

When you do end the same letter to each one and enclose a self addressed envelope with a dollar inside for stamps. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy