Cossetti/Intrieri

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Cossetti/Intrieri

Postby jamie091 » 12 Mar 2013, 00:01

:? So sad that all the posts and hard work you guys did is now gone!
I guess we shall start all over?

James Vincent Cossetti, born 1897 in New York----son of Antonio Cossetti/Caserta and Lucia Intrieri/Cossetti/Caserta...who then moved to East Hartwell Avenue in Philadelphia (Chestnut Hill).
jamie091

Re: Cossetti/Intrieri

Postby Tessa78 » 12 Mar 2013, 14:47

jamie091 wrote::? So sad that all the posts and hard work you guys did is now gone!
I guess we shall start all over?

James Vincent Cossetti, born 1897 in New York----son of Antonio Cossetti/Caserta and Lucia Intrieri/Cossetti/Caserta...who then moved to East Hartwell Avenue in Philadelphia (Chestnut Hill).

Hi jamie091 :D

What records do you have? What information are you seeking?

T.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Cossetti/Intrieri

Postby jamie091 » 13 Mar 2013, 23:21

I know I was getting a lot of information on the Intrieri side, and I'm sad it's gone from this forum!
Anyway, here is what I have:
James Cossetti was born August 1897 in New York. His death certificate states Antonio Cossetti and Lucia Intrieri as his parents (as does his draft card). He has many brothers and sisters, all whom were born in Philadelphia. I do not have record of his birth. As an ancestry.com member I have all census information from 1910 on. Just trying to put all pieces together as to pre-1910...ie where his parents were from in Italy, where they settled in NY.
Find a grave shows me where they are buried in Philadelphia, but the picture of the headstone shows an AKA inscribed at the bottom which is "CASERTA."
The headstone also states Antonio Cossetti as born in 1859 and died in 1941, however most census information I see has a 10 year date difference on his birth.

Anyway----I know some people on here were helping putting things together for me and I really appreciated it! Cheers to hoping the website doesn't have a stroke again!
jamie091

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy