Maria Leonarda (nee Lizzi) Liguori - missing posts

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Maria Leonarda (nee Lizzi) Liguori - missing posts

Postby gliesian2 » 17 Mar 2013, 18:11

Hi,

My posts from 'gliesian' for Maria Leonarda (nee Lizzi) Liguori are missing/deleted?

And so was my username 'gliesian'. I just created 'gliesian2' to try and figure out what happened.

The information that was offered and gathered to me was very valuable to me... why would the thread be removed?

Example of missing post: topic27987.html

Thanks,
Robert
gliesian2

Re: Maria Leonarda (nee Lizzi) Liguori - missing posts

Postby erudita74 » 19 Mar 2013, 18:42

gliesian2 wrote:Hi,

My posts from 'gliesian' for Maria Leonarda (nee Lizzi) Liguori are missing/deleted?

And so was my username 'gliesian'. I just created 'gliesian2' to try and figure out what happened.

The information that was offered and gathered to me was very valuable to me... why would the thread be removed?

Example of missing post: topic27987.html

Thanks,
Robert

The reason your post is missing and can't be retrieved is as follows:

Due to an unforeseen power failure of our servers and a hard disk crash the site was temporarily down for just over 24 hours. We have been working around the clock to restore the database as quickly as possible and were finally to get it up and running just a short time ago. Unfortunately approximately four months of data has been lost and we were unable to retrieve it during the rebuild. The board has been set back to Oct 2012. Any new members who registered during that time will need to re register. Also, any posts which had been made are lost.

It is very rare that Italian Genealogy has any major issues as we try to use the most advanced technology available but unfortunately some things cannot be predicted or controlled in spite of our best efforts and for that we apologize.
We thank you for your patience during this time and appreciate your continued support. If you have any questions at all or require further assistance please feel free to contact us and we will try to answer your questions.

The Italian Genealogy Team
erudita74
Master
Master

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy