Alfredo Petropaoli born in Morolo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Alfredo Petropaoli born in Morolo

Postby mkmomus » 25 Mar 2013, 04:39

My Grandfather Alfredo Petropaoli, born in Morolo, came to the USA in 1903. There were relatives left behind. I believe the aunts were Ermelinda maybe Pia. I do not know if they married and if they did I do not know last names. My father and his sisters were born in Utica, New York. They were Mariano (Merril), Yolanda and Louisa Peterpaul.
Thank you for any help
Merle (daughter of Merril)
mkmomus

Re: Alfredo Petropaoli born in Morolo

Postby Tessa78 » 26 Mar 2013, 23:33

mkmomus wrote:My Grandfather Alfredo Petropaoli, born in Morolo, came to the USA in 1903. There were relatives left behind. I believe the aunts were Ermelinda maybe Pia. I do not know if they married and if they did I do not know last names. My father and his sisters were born in Utica, New York. They were Mariano (Merril), Yolanda and Louisa Peterpaul.
Thank you for any help
Merle (daughter of Merril)

Could this be the marriage of your GF Alfredo Pietropaoli in Utica in 1911?

Bride/wife's name is Bridget Stewart?
Married on February 4, 1911
Alfredo is age 23, son of John[Giovanni] Pietropaoli and Louise[Louisa?] Franko[Franco] born in Italy
Bridget is age 16, daughter of James Stewart and Maria Barrone, both born Italy, who gave their consent.
Witnesses were Pietro Scarchilli[Scarcilli?] and Victoria Maria Oleta

One the image it is the second record on the right side.

T.
Tessa78
Master
Master

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy