Maria Bini and Antonio Palmisano (again)

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
1 post • Page 1 of 1

Maria Bini and Antonio Palmisano (again)

Postby apersico » 08 Apr 2013, 03:41

Hi all!

I posted this in my old thread (topic25636.html?hilit=antonio%20palmisano) but haven't received a response yet, so just in case, I'm posting again in a new thread.

It's been several months and I've made very little progress on locating information on Maria Bini.

I've called several cemeteries in the Endicott area and none seem to have a record of her. I also called the church that the Palmisano family (and many others from Alberobello) belonged to, but they had no death record for her either.

I recently realized that the 1925 census does not indicate whether Antonio Palmisano was a widower. I see that he was in 1940, but I can't find him in the 1930 census. Could anyone provide assistance here? I haven't been able to find his brother Leonardo in 1930 either (whom he seemed to live with for much of his life). I can't afford to do a 20 year death record search, so narrowing down her death date might really help.

Does anyone have any other suggestions for locating Maria?

Thanks!
apersico

1 post • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy