Sidoli surname in Northern Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
beasidoli

Re: Sidoli surname in Northern Italy

Post by beasidoli »

Hi Dan, I just saw your reply. I am in Montlucon in the center of France with my mother to see where Vittorio Guglielmoni, my mother's grandfather, (your grandmother 's, Olinda, brother), was born in 1881. In fact for a certain period of time the family moved from Cereseto to France to start a glass factory and Olinda was only a few years old when they moved to France. Olinda and Vittorio had also a younger sister, Desolina, who died at the age of nine. I was chatting with my mother and I remembered about this website and I wanted to check and I saw your reply. Cereseto is a charming little village, where we still have a house and we go there often. Of course I would love to stay in touch and I hope you will see this message soon.
Beatrice
ssidoli

Re: Sidoli surname in Northern Italy

Post by ssidoli »

Hello all,

This has been such a trip following this feed. My name is Scott Sidoli. My father was John Bartholomew Sidoli (b. 1955). Paternal GF was John Armand(?) Sidoli (b. 1917 or so I'm told) who was the child of Pius Sidoli (aka Pio) and Olinda. JA Sidoli was the youngest of three siblings. His two older sisters were Alda and Inez. I had heard that Pius had a previous marriage, but I knew nothing about that side of the family, except that Rinaldo, a half-brother, played the violin and that it was broadcast on the radio. What else is known about the family and ancestors of Pius? I have never heard anything about this, so if anyone has any information, I know it would mean the world to my brothers and I.

Best,

Scott