Ribera and cammarata Help needed

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Ribera and cammarata Help needed

Post by adelfio »

bluefairy79 wrote:Benedetta Gagliano Death

Mariano Cardo Death

2 pictures for Birth of Giuseppa Cossentino

INDEX#289
1849 Nov 10 in the town of Ribera death of Benedetta Gagliano age 50 (1799)born in Burgio daughter of deceased Michele Gagliano and deceased Antonia Lanza

INDEX#60
1844 May 22nd in the town of Ribera death of Mariano Cardo age 44(1800) son of deceased Santo Cardo and deceased Vincenza Corsentino

INDEX#237
1860 Dec 7th in the town of Ribera birth of Giuseppa Corsentino daughter of Gaspare Corsentino age 30 farmhand and Vincenza Perricone age 20

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
bluefairy79
Veteran
Veteran

Post by bluefairy79 »

Thank you marty I added the changes and the translations to the records i have.Now off to find some more
carubia
Master
Master

Post by carubia »

I just want to point out that Benedetta Gagliano's parents and sister Domenica are in my tree on Ancestry. Benedetta's niece's husband Vincenzo Firetto's sister was married to my 5th cousin, Antonino Garamella. Michele Gulino and Giuseppa Corsentino's daughter Serafina is also in there, but her connection is much more distant.
bluefairy79
Veteran
Veteran

Post by bluefairy79 »

Maybe you can message me so i can understand better i have my tree on ancestry too