How to request death info and parent birth info

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
lathompson
Rookie
Rookie

How to request death info and parent birth info

Post by lathompson »

My great grandmother, Caterina Parente was born in Bellosguardo 6/17/1880. Her parents were Paolantonio and Concetta Pepe. She married Giovanni Torre in Bellosguardo on 9/19/1903. I have her marriage and birth info from Bellosguardo. I know that she died sometime in in 1920 or before January 4, 1921 in Bellosguardo and believe her mother may have also. (She went to visit while her mother was ill according to my grandfather) I am trying to find out when she died and would like to have birth info on her parents so that I can find out their parents' names. Is it possible to write to request this info or is it too vague? Thanks.

Linda Ann
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Re: How to request death info and parent birth info

Post by Italysearcher »

You can write to the town giving them a span of up to 3 years for the death record. Request also a 'copia integrale -fotocopia' of the birth record giving the act number and date from the certificate you have. This original will give you the ages of her paretns at the time of her birth.
Enclose an addressed envelope and some photo ID.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

lathompson wrote:My great grandmother, Caterina Parente was born in Bellosguardo 6/17/1880. Her parents were Paolantonio and Concetta Pepe. She married Giovanni Torre in Bellosguardo on 9/19/1903. I have her marriage and birth info from Bellosguardo. I know that she died sometime in in 1920 or before January 4, 1921 in Bellosguardo and believe her mother may have also. (She went to visit while her mother was ill according to my grandfather) I am trying to find out when she died and would like to have birth info on her parents so that I can find out their parents' names. Is it possible to write to request this info or is it too vague? Thanks.

Linda Ann
You should have her parents ages Paolantonio and Concetta Pepe on the birth act of Caterina Parente I would get their marriage act there would be info on record with most of the info you seek

OGGETTO: Richiesta esito l atto di morti di Caterina Parente

Gentilissima Signora, Gentile Signore,

La ringrazio anticipatamente di voler comunicare i costi di spese di riproduzione e postali per ottenere l'esito l atto di morti di di Caterina Parente a Bellosguardo
Nome e cognome del padre: Paolantonio Parente
Nome e cognome della madre: Concetta Pepe
Potreste cercare l’atto di morti di questa persona nei vostri registri dal 1919 fino al 1922?
Se non avete i registri corrispondenti, potete fornire l’indirizzo dell’archivio dove in cui i registri possano essere trovati?
Nell'attesa della sua risposta le invio cordiali saluti.
YOUR NAME ADDRESS EMAIL PHOTO ID

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
lathompson
Rookie
Rookie

Post by lathompson »

Thank you both so much.