Help finding Rainone in Foggia,Panni

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Help finding Rainone in Foggia,Panni

Postby bluefairy79 » 21 Apr 2013, 04:10

So I thought i'd give my husband side a go his grandparents were Santuccio Rainone Born 6 April 1914 and Giovanna Casullo Born 11 dec 1913 his parents were Pietro and Anna Calabrese not sure of last name she was his first wife they had other children Donato,Saverio,Antonio and Giovanna then he was with Maria Muscilla the spelling maybe incorrect but this is what i have to go on so far.She had 2 kids as well luigi and Michele.

As for Giovanna Casullo Born 11 dec 1913 her parents were Francesco Paulo Casullo Born 3 sept 1883 in Monteleone Panni and Died 25 Jun 1963 in Panni. There should be records of him going to the states as i have been told he worked on building or fixing the Brooklyn Bridge. Her mother was Concetta Sullo 11 dec 1888 Panni,Foggia her parents were in conflict of what to call her ....one wanted Lucia and one wanted Concetta.....so they ended up registering her birth certificate Concetta......but ended up calling her Lucia
Their other kids were Paolina(1927) Angelina (1923) lucietta (1932) Rocco Antonio (1921) and Marco (1924)

Francesco's Father was Antonio Casullo and mother was Giovanna Rampini.
They had 3 other kids Michele, luigi and luciano.
Concetta's parents were Marco Sullo and Anna Antonia Cocciardi.This is what i have so far i am working on finding dates etc but thought if anyone could help it could hurt.
Any Help would be great!!!As i get info i will update it here in hopes to find connections etc... .

An Email address would be great to request documents in these towns.
bluefairy79
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Help finding Rainone in Foggia,Panni

Postby adelfio » 23 Apr 2013, 15:55

You might have to go to the microfilms at Family History Library for these records before 1899
https://familysearch.org/eng/library/fh ... anni+%28++

www.comune.panni.fg.it
Comune di Panni
Piazza G. Matteotti 2
71020 Panni FG
Italy

www.comune.monteleonedipuglia.fg.it
Comune di Monteleone di Puglia
Piazza Municipio 1
71020 Monteleone di Puglia FG
Italy

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Help finding Rainone in Foggia,Panni

Postby bluefairy79 » 23 Apr 2013, 22:15

Thank you Marty..:)
bluefairy79
Veteran
Veteran

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy