Looking for San Basile Cosenza Family Information

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
eadler

Re: Looking for San Basile Cosenza Family Information

Post by eadler »

Thank you! That's the Bellizzi connection ... Two down two more great grandparents to go. Thank you again.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Death of Vincenzo Belluscio
INDEX#19
1884 April 30th in the town of San Basile death of Vincenzo Belluscio age 68(1816) farmer born in San Basile son of deceased Marsio Belluscio farmer and deceased Angela Tamburi spinner husband of the living Maddalena Tamburi

PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... 1926509008

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
eadler

Post by eadler »

Thank you! So that's the Bellizzi connection...Two down and two to go. I really do appreciate the help.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Death of Maddalena Tamburi
INDEX#48
1894 Nov 31st in the town of San Basile death of Maddalena Tamburi age 68(1816)born in San Basile daughter of deceased Costantino Tamburi and deceased Maria Bellizzi wife of deceased Vincenzo Belluscio (Gennaro Bellizzi age 61 witnessed the signing of the death act possible brother)

PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... n135133222

You could get back further by checking the parents marriage records of San Basile the family history library has Nati, processetti, notificazioni, matrimoni, morti 1809-1823 Family History Library INTL Film 1607558 Items 2-5 this would give ages and their parents on the marriage record

ORDERING FILMS FROM FHC
https://familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/ ... ory_Center

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
eadler

Post by eadler »

Thank you again for your help. Before I go back further, I am trying to find the marriage records and the children of my grandfather's two brothers: Giovanni Quartarolo b. 9/16/1879 and Martino Quartarolo b. 10/27/1879. (I assume I need to find the marriage records to find their children...) I think that one of them had a son also named Giovanni. As before , I really appreciate all of the expertise and willingness to help us new researchers. Ellen
eadler

Post by eadler »

Searching for the marriage record of Giovanni Quartarolo.
b. 9/16/1879 or his brother Martini b.10/27/1873 in San Basile. Their parents were Nicola Quartarolo and Caterina Belluscio. Thanks for any assistance!