Italiangealogy.com is an awesome sight

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
casassa
Rookie
Rookie

Italiangealogy.com is an awesome sight

Postby casassa » 19 Feb 2005, 16:15

I have never found a site so willing to help with family searches as this one. All my questions have been answered and I have learned so much from all. I was able to continue my family search thanks to your kind and helpful members.

Sincerely
Casassa

JamesBianco
Staff
Staff

Re: Italiangealogy.com is an awesome sight

Postby JamesBianco » 20 Feb 2005, 20:44

This is very true. This site stands out as one of the finest in Italian Genealogical research. You guys are all so wonderful!!

acamma
Rookie
Rookie

Postby acamma » 20 Feb 2005, 22:19

I think the biggest thing is other nationalities do not have this type of quality site so it shows how far ahead the members who have been with this from the beginning or for a long time have made it so good for those of us new users. It is too bad there are not similiar sites in other nationalities.
Anthony Philip Camma

jeri71
Rookie
Rookie

Postby jeri71 » 21 Feb 2005, 07:02

I can't believe how quickly everyone jumped in to help. Our family history has been stalled at this point as far back as I can remember. I ran into this site two days ago, postes without any real hope of a response and all of the sudden we have new leads to follow up with. I can't tell you how much I appreciate everyone.

jeri

crosa
Rookie
Rookie

Postby crosa » 13 Jan 2011, 22:44

I have been looking for Cembrano for weeks and thank goodness found this site. Within a few hours the mystery was solved. Everyone is so wonderful and helpful. Words cannot express my appreciation.

piazza16428
Veteran
Veteran

Postby piazza16428 » 14 Jan 2011, 14:33

I cannot agree with the comments that have been made more. I started my research late last year and have had more luck with this site than any other Italian research site out there. The moderators are top notch, all the users are very helpful and have had no problems with the information and or research that has been provided to me. Thanks everyone out there and I wish everyone all the best in their research efforts. Oh and a big THANKS to Pink67.
Sam Piazza

Return to “Italian Genealogy”