Dello Iacono of Montemiletto/Torre le Nocelle, Campania

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
SynThea
Rookie
Rookie

Dello Iacono of Montemiletto/Torre le Nocelle, Campania

Postby SynThea » 23 Feb 2005, 19:44

Seeking information/family connections regarding maternal great-grandparents Agostino Dello Iacono and Maria Carolina Carideo, m. 1883 in Torre le Nocelle, Campania.

Have birth records of five children, including my grandfather Angelo, b. 1895 Torre le Nocelle; emigrated 1912; married Julia Ragna 1920 Boston, MA; died 1981 USA.

Happy to share/trade data or documents!

SynThea
Massachusetts
USA

brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Dello Iacono of Montemiletto/Torre le Nocelle, Campania

Postby brujaojos » 24 Feb 2005, 14:50

SynThea wrote:Seeking information/family connections regarding maternal great-grandparents Agostino Dello Iacono and Maria Carolina Carideo, m. 1883 in Torre le Nocelle, Campania.

Have birth records of five children, including my grandfather Angelo, b. 1895 Torre le Nocelle; emigrated 1912; married Julia Ragna 1920 Boston, MA; died 1981 USA.

Happy to share/trade data or documents!

SynThea
Massachusetts
USA

Hi SynThea

There is microfilm for the town of Torre le Nocelle. The link is below. You can order and rent microfilm for about $3.50 a roll. You can find copies of the original birth, marriage, and death acts of your ancestors.

http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... =1&last=50

I hope this helps.
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum

cefalo2
Rookie
Rookie

Postby cefalo2 » 04 Nov 2005, 14:15

Hi Synthea,
I'm in the process of searching the LDS microfilm holdings for Torre Le Nocelle. I've many Carideos in my line, email if I can be of help and look anything up for you.
Regards,
Carm

lalberogenealogico
Rookie
Rookie

Postby lalberogenealogico » 06 Nov 2005, 23:01

Agostino Dello Iacono was born in Montemiletto and after married in Torre Le Nocelle.

Gaetano Petrillo

brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby brujaojos » 09 Nov 2005, 04:19

cefalo2 wrote:Hi Synthea,
I'm in the process of searching the LDS microfilm holdings for Torre Le Nocelle. I've many Carideos in my line, email if I can be of help and look anything up for you.
Regards,
Carm

Dear Carm,

I sent you a private message, however, I don't know if you got it. I'm writing on behalf of SynThea. She is having problems logging into this website. It's not allowing her in even with a new password.

She does want to talk to you about her ancestors. She asked me if I would tell you to contact me and I will give you her email address.

My email address is brujaojos@yahoo.com. When you contact me, I'll give you her email and you two can discuss your common ancestors.

Trish
Smile for me!:)

Trish

Professional & Certified Genealogist

Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services

Genealogy-Forum

Return to “Italian Genealogy”