Italian research: Nocciano, Civitaquana, Pianella...

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Italian research: Nocciano, Civitaquana, Pianella...

Postby saccolicious » 11 Jul 2013, 23:11

Looking for anyone who is also researching these lines back to Italy, particularly anyone who may have scans of Latin church records from these towns. All of these towns are in Pescara, in the province of Abruzzo.

town of Nocciano: d'Amico, di Meco, di Rupo, Tortora, di Virgilio, Scardetta, Matarazzo, Valente, Buccetti/Buccella, d'Intinosante, Cetrano, Marcucci, di Cesare

town of Civitaquana: Ranieri, Palumbo, Luciani, de Stephanis, Brandolini, di Santedicola, Faricelli, Ranalli, Recchia, di Berto, di Gregorio, Lavalle, di Profio, Diodati

town of Pianella: Speziale, de Deo, Notarpasquale, Liberati, Finocchio

town of Loreto Aprutino: d'Amico

town of Collecorvino: Matarazzo, Amicone

town of Elice: Scardetta, Amicone, Pietropaolo

town of Penne: Liberati, Rapacchiotti, Brandolini

If you are also researching these lines, or have visited/will be visiting parishes in these towns to view Latin church records, please feel free to e-mail me at anthony.sacco13@gmail.com. I would love to get in touch with others pursuing these towns.

Best,
Anthony
saccolicious

Re: Italian research: Nocciano, Civitaquana, Pianella...

Postby Tessa78 » 12 Jul 2013, 02:14

Hello Anthony :-) Welcome to the IG forum...

Are you familiar with the online records available from FREE site http://www.familysearch.org ?

CIVIL records from many of your towns in Pescara Province are viewable...

https://familysearch.org/search/image/i ... %3D2013532

T.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Italian research: Nocciano, Civitaquana, Pianella...

Postby saccolicious » 16 Jul 2013, 18:18

Hi Tessa,

I've used the LDS microfilms to trace these lines back to the early to mid 1700s. Now I'm hoping to go back even further, since I know church records are often available...I'm just looking to see if anybody has already been to the local parishes to view the Latin records.

Anthony
saccolicious

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy