Tamberino relatives

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
veggiemuffin

Re: Tamberino relatives

Post by veggiemuffin »

Really, you helped me so much. After you drew my attention to Mauro Sisti's name on the ship manifest it opened everything up for me. I found a Sisti family tree on ancestry.com that included Nicholas Tamburrini. Then I contacted the owner of the tree and he has put me in contact with some elderly Tamburrini relatives who remember a lot about my great grandfather and his kids in the orphanage. They have already emailed me and seem eager to help. Thanks so much.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Wonderful new!
Happy to help you!
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Shep

Post by Shep »

Hi I am Danny Tamberino's daughter, Sherri. My given name is Cheryl Marie Tamberino, born December 20, 1950. My Dad's father is Joseph Tamberino and my grandmother is Caroline Berlina. I do believe they are from the Tuscany area in Italy, either Firenze or Siena.

My sibling Barbara Jane Tamberino Hadd was born June 6, 1936 and passed away February 25, 2013 in Phoenix Arizona. She had 3 children, John Daniel Hadd, of Rochester, MI, Michelle Lynn Hadd of Phoenix Arizona and Renee Hadd Koerber, deceased.

I just ran across your blog a few minutes ago. You have had far more success than I have had in tracing the family history. Do you have any info on Joseph after the children, Mary, Daniel, and John were placed in the orphanage?

My married name is Cheryl (Sherri) Young. I look forward to hearing from you and Iwould love to see your emails, etc. from our relatives.

Thank you,
Sherri