Contacting a member

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Contacting a member

Postby maggiehill » 16 Aug 2013, 14:37

Hi I sent a private message to a memeber who had tried to contact me some 3 years ago but I have not had a reply. Is there any way of contacting him now as I have some information for him concerning our Lando connection.

The members name is Matthew Cachia Zammit, I believe he is based in Malta.

Maggie Lando Hill
maggiehill

Re: Contacting a member

Postby ty79978 » 04 Sep 2013, 00:16

maggiehill wrote:Hi I sent a private message to a memeber who had tried to contact me some 3 years ago but I have not had a reply. Is there any way of contacting him now as I have some information for him concerning our Lando connection.

The members name is Matthew Cachia Zammit, I believe he is based in Malta.

Maggie Lando Hill

Maggie,

How long has it been since you messaged Matthew?
Because if it has been a while, perhaps you can find him on a Social Networking Site and message him there.

I believe he is on Facebook, if you are too you can find him on there.

Not to sound like a stalker, but if it really has been an extremely long time since you sent your message and you don't have his email address, you should consider finding him on a Social Network.

Hope this helps, and I hope you do hear from him soon so you can share your newly found information!

Tyler A.
ty79978

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy